For one of our clients in the area of Weert, we are looking for a motivated and driven Deboners.
In the function of Deboners you process beef carcasses to cut convenience products so that the meat in accordance with product specifications and planning is ready for further processing. You will be responsible for supplying meat from cold store to Boning tables. Your main responsibilities include the boning of beef components for the international market. This involves manually cutting of bones and joints, creak, excess oil and other unclean meat parts, passing through flesh afzwoerdmachine. You sort the pieces of meat for further processing, assess the quality of the meat, know how to recognize deviations and take action accordingly. You also sorting residues. You will work alongside sharp Boning knives, electrical and mechanical equipment. You control these machines, fixes minor problems and making equipment and workspaces clean. All this work, run out in accordance with the prescribed quality hygiene and safety regulations. If necessary, you'll be used as a squarer and vliezer or, to be deployed as widely as possible for the client. It is therefore important that you can work independently. This is a varied role where you will apply a variety of cutting techniques.
What we ask;
• You mesvaardig and have demonstrable knowledge and experience as Deboners / squarer in the (beef) meat sector.
• Preferably you have followed the training SVO.
• You have a sense of responsibility and a professional attitude with accuracy, safe and hygienic working as self-evident to you.
• You have a good physical condition and does not mind working in a cold environment and early start.
• You are positive and enthusiastic.
• You are the Dutch, English or German language powerful
• You are a full-time and can be used for a long time and do not have any Monday to Friday / 9 to 5 mentality
• You think about work, if required, no problem
• You have knowledge of HACCP rules
What we offer;
• An alternate full-time job where you work the day shift
• Salary negotiable depending on experience and knowledge on the basis of the collective agreement for the meat industry.
• An informal atmosphere within an international organization
• If mutually like a job for a long time.
Do you comply with the above qualities? Please contact us.