For one of our clients we are looking for an operator cream division
On the job;
In this role you will be responsible for the process and use baked cake specialties include chocolate, peanuts, discos, crumbs, etc. according to customer specification (s) in accordance with the specified sequence, weight and speed, such that the mixtures in the required quantities time, according to plan, are available to be added to the baked product.
Among the tasks and responsibilities of the operator cream section may include:
• Check and, if necessary supplement of raw materials and transport them to the aid of ward cream an (electric) pallet truck, forklift and / or elevator.
• Ensuring a steady supply, proper dosage, weight and quality of raw materials (fillings, creams and litters) according to the recipe.
• Creating intermediate product according to the recipe and encoding them.
• Oversee the overall operation of the cream plant (nozzles, spreaders, boilers, pipes, etc.).
• Setup, startup, operation, modification and closure of the plant, machinery and weighing equipment.
• Conversion, adjust and / or testing of the equipment, setting process parameters.
• Assess the production planning and control of the sanitary condition of the equipment, if necessary clean.
• Monitor the process, taking samples, conducting quality measurements, signaling (structural) abnormalities and, if necessary, adjust the process and / or enable quality service. Findings register the corresponding registration forms.
• Empty syringes and cleaning of the plant (s) when changing recipes.
• Identify abnormalities in the structure cream and consult with the line manager and team leader / or production manager.
• Identifying, locating and lifting (small) operational failures. Warning of the technical service at the more complex operational and / or technical malfunctions.
• Checking the final product size, color and weight, being taking samples and measurements a.d.h.v. specifications.
• Tracking and monitoring the registration lists.
• Prevention and control of foreign parts in materials and decoration.
• When embarking on a pallet check unit commodities THT and implement the traceability procedure (pasting stickers in traceability coconut)
• Ensure that all the ingredients are covered and stored on a pallet.
• Ensure that the feed bins are covered.
• Cleaning equipment and working environment according to the cleaning schedule.
Compliance with the food safety system, company and safety regulations.
What we ask
• You have demonstrable experience working on a machine in the food industry.
• Possession of VAPRO degree is a plus.
• Of course, you are quality oriented and work according to the high quality requirements of the production process and products.
• You are in possession of an EPT or forklift license or willing to achieve in the short term
• You are familiar with HACCP regulations
• You are willing to work in both 2 and 3 teams
What we offer
• The function is to function properly for a long time
• The 1st 6 weeks you will receive a starting salary in accordance with CAO Confectionery Industry. After the initial period you fall into scale 4.0.